PhoneRescue Download this is the software to recover data from your Android phone and iOS directly from the computer: PC or Mac.Have you ever deleted an important photo or file from your mobile phone? Surely the answer is, yes. And although both Android and iOS can not recover deleted files, fortunately, there are applications like PhoneRescue that achieve this.
Previously, we had talked about AnyTrans, a powerful alternative to iTunes for Windows and Mac, for the transfer of data between these devices. In this post we will talk about PhoneRescue, a program – also iMobie – for data retrieval on mobile devices with Android OS or iOS.
PhoneRescue Download For Mac + Windows With Crack + Keygen 2017
The software is extremely simple to use and is available for Windows and OS X (now MacOS). With this we will be able to recover our most valuable information, which we do not want to be forgotten.After installing the program, it will ask us to connect our Smartphone, whether we use Android or iOS. Then he will show us a series of steps to follow in order to perform the procedure.The program will require some permissions to access our device, which we must accept. After this, we must choose one of the types of files to recover:
- Call Log.
- WhatsApp data.
PhoneRescue Download free The program will begin to scan the data. With a little luck we can recover what we had lost.The software is for payment, and there is no possibility to try it without having a license. Here we give you some free licenses thanks to iMobie. You must hurry, just a few. If you can not get one, you must go through the box.
Retrieve data from iOS
PhoneRescue is one of a complete tool for retrieving iOS data. Recover files like notes, contacts or photos from your iPhone or iPad easily. You just need to connect your device to the computer and choose the type of files you want to recover.The program recovers almost any type of file that has been on your iPhone or iPad, in a few clicks. You do not need to have great knowledge for this, just let the software take care of everything.
Overall, PhoneRescue for iOS lets you:
- Fix your Apple mobile device from any System crash.
- Recover deleted files.
- Restore data from iPhone.
In case you do not have access to your device, either lost or stolen, it is possible to recover your information using the backup of your iTunes account, even if it is encrypted.PhoneRescue lets you browse through all the files stored in iTunes like photos, videos or documents, and export them with ease.In addition, not only will you be able to recover your information, but you can also repair your iPhone in the event of a failure, even with the new iOS restoration system.
Retrieve data from Android
The program allows the retrieval of Android data and the unlocking of the phone, for which it is necessary to be Root.In the case of Android, we must download the application corresponding to the brand of our Mobile. PhoneRescue currently only supports Android phones of the following makes and models:
SAMSUNG: Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge +, etc.
Google: Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel, Nexus 9, Nexus 7, Nexus 8, Nexus 10, etc.
SONY: Xperia® XZ Premium, Xperia Z4, Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, etc.
HTC: HTC U11, HTC U Ultra, HTC 10, HTC Bolt, etc.
HUAWEI: Kill 9, Kill 9 Pro, P10, Kill 8, MediaPad M2 10.0, etc.
If we have another brand of Android Smartphone, unfortunately, it will not be possible to use the program.
After installation, here are some tips before using PhoneRescue:
- Activate airplane mode
- Do not use messages, contacts, calendars, or other apps.
- Turn off Smartphone transfer or management software.
- Do not use cleaning software.
- Give access permissions to PhoneRescue.
Now, it is necessary to follow a series of steps for the recovery of data in Android:
- To begin, we must connect the phone to the PC or Mac. The program will immediately recognize the make and model of our mobile phone.Enable USB debugging.
- The application indicates the steps to follow, which vary according to the model and brand of the Mobile. Important: You must check the box “Always allow from this PC”.
- Select the types of data to retrieve. The more uncles are selected, the longer it will take for the software to scan the Smartphone.
- Grant the permissions to the PhoneRescue app on our Android.
- Now is the time to choose the type of scan, here we have two options:
- Deep Scan: Requires Android rooting. The application performs the whole process, we will not have to do anything. This allows the application to perform a deep scan to find more lost data. It is the option that gives you a greater guarantee in the data recovery.
- Quick Scan: Quickly scan the phone to show your stored information. This option does not guarantee data recovery.
The software will list the possible data to be recovered. Once you have recovered your files, you can either stop the app from the phone or you can delete it.
This option is only available if our Android phone has been rooted. If so, we will be able to unlock screen lock pattern, fingerprint, and password.
Remember that to recover the data it is important to activate PhoneRescue with a license. In case you fail to recover your information, iMobie offers a 60 day money back guarantee.
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32 or 64 bit).
- Mac OS: Sierra OSOS, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8.
- Android version: Android 4.0 forward.
- Screen resolution: 1024 × 768.
- CPU: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or higher.
- RAM of at least 512 MB.
- Hard disk with 100 MB of free space.
- PhoneRescue is available in English, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Chinese and Arabic.