Office Professional Plus 2010 combines everything you need to create, modify and share documents from almost anywhere. You will have the best tools to run your business and your projects effectively.
Manage your business more efficiently with flexible tools:
- Organize your finances with Excel 2010 and get data analysis tools to make informed decisions at a glance.
- Share and modify presentations with corporate partners, clients or friends using the web versions of Excel and PowerPoint 2010.
- Manage projects and resources from one place by organizing the information in OneNote 2010.
- Create professional-looking documents and presentations much faster with easy-to-use Word and PowerPoint 2010 templates, then retouch them with updated text, photo or video effects.
- Organize your inbox better with the new Outlook 2010 conversation management tools.
- Manage contact information from anywhere with Outlook 2010 on your PC or from your mobile phone.Organize and simplify your household chores:
- Organise and simplify your household chores:
- Help your kids create high-quality class presentations using various tools that allow you to add text, photo, and video effects in PowerPoint 2010.
- Prepare and manage a budget easily with ready-to-use templates and analysis tools in Excel 2010.
- Communicate with others, manage your calendar, and keep up with your tasks with Outlook 2010.
MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL PLUS 2010 INCLUDES:
Microsoft Office Excel 2010
Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010
Microsoft Office OneNote 2010
Microsoft Office OutLook 2010
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
Microsoft Office Publisher 2010
Microsoft Office Visio Viewer 2010
Microsoft Office Word 2010
Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010
- 500 megahertz (MHz) or higher processor
- RAM memory 256 megabytes (MB) or higher.
- 1.5 GB hard drive; A portion of the disk space will be freed after installation if the original unloading package is removed from the hard disk drive.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Monitor 1024 by 768 resolution or higher
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64- Bit OS. Windows 8.
- You do not have to replace the hardware that Office 2007 can run, because it will be compatible with Office 2010.