CCleaner Professional, Business, Technician v5.32.6129, Download Free 2017 CCleaner is a utility for cleaning up debris in the operating system. In the course of your work CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) will look for and delete unused files. These include: cookies, history, IE sites, temporary Internet files, search strings, files, recycle bin, etc.Also search for temporary files of third party applications: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Alcohol 120, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip, GetRight, Morpheus, Download Accelerator In addition, VirtualDub, ZoneAlarm and many others. It can be subjected to cleaning and registry of Windows, freeing it from its unnecessary extensions of the old dll library and wrong paths, which accumulate in considerable amounts, especially after installation and removal of a variety of programs.
CCleaner cleans the following components:
– Internet Explorer
– The Clipboard
– Temporary Windows Files
– Windows Logs
– The list of recent documents (in the Start menu)
– The history of executed commands (Start)
– The History of Wizard Search in Windows XP
– Obsolete Data Prefetch in Windows XP
– Memory Dumps After Windows Accidents
– Chkdsk file fragments
Advanced options allow you to clean:
– The cache priority menu
– Messages from the cash drawer
– Windows cache sizes and locations
– The history of help for the user
– The IIS log files
– Additional folders
From the beginning, CCleaner developed a safe and secure program. It has several powerful inspection levels, to ensure that no sensitive information or document would not be removed. Also ensure that CCleaner does not have spyware or adware.
For users, we also offer the function of permanently deleting files with multiple rewrites, which does not allow restoring them in any way.
Last Changes: v5.32.6129
– Updated Firefox History cleanup definitions to successfully delete items with associated favicon
– Update Chrome History cleanup definitions to restore removal of “Other Search Engines”
– Restored support for ‘Last download location’ cleanup in Edge
– Restored support for cleaning ‘Last download location’ in Firefox
Download Setup+Crack Mirror Link
Dailyuploads / Uploads.to / DropBox
– The “Recent Documents” rule no longer removes items that have been “set” in MS Office applications
It runs on Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.